- Get back to your account from our home page at www.ServingAlcohol.com.
- Click the Sign In button at the top of the page (see picture below).
- Enter your login information. Use all small case letters with no spaces between the characters.
You can reset your password easily
- From the Sign In page, click on Forgot your password? or use this link: https://password.servingalcohol.com.
- Next, fill in your email address. It MUST be the same email address you had used to registered for the course.
- Then click Reset My Password button.
- You will receive a new password in your email inbox. Allow up to 5 minutes for the new password to appear or refresh the email webpage.
We keep the new password very short and simple. It will be 5 to 8 characters. It’s best to copy and paste into the Sign In web page again.
Note: the password uses all small case characters and is case sensitive. There will be no capital letters.
- If it does not show in your email inbox, check your spam or junk folder. Some email providers will filtered out anything concerning the word “alcohol”.
- If you registered your email with a misspelling (no worries, it happens), then it won’t email back to you with an updated password.
- If the email with the new password is not to your email inbox, send us a quick message from our Contact Us web portal here: Contact Us
- Use your Gmail password instead. (You’ll use your Gmail password. If you don’t remember your Gmail or Google password, this option might not be right for you).
After login, click on the name of your course in red. You’ll be at the start of your course. The course will remember if you leave and come back. Every time you login, it will remember where you had last left it.
- Click on www.ServingAlcohol.com
- Click on Sign In button
- Enter your email address and the user account and the new password.
If are still are having troubles, just reply to this email or use our Contact Us web portal.