Georgia Responsible Alcohol
Seller Server Training Course
Georgia Bartender License
List Price: $29.95
Georgia Responsible Alcohol Seller Server Course
Our Georgia Alcohol Seller Server course certifies to sell and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly. Many insurance carriers offer discounts to bars and restaurants who certify their staff on responsible alcohol service. Since 1985, we have alcohol certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 34 years.
Our Serving Alcohol Georgia Responsible Alcohol Server Course certificate simple and hassle free. This Serving Alcohol course is often referred as the Georgia bartender license or Georgia seller/server permit. We give you proof of successful completion of your Georgia alcohol training program immediately upon completion. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your certificate!
You will learn how to be a responsible server and seller of alcohol. Knowing how alcohol affects the body and how to recognize the effects of alcohol with your customers is key as knowing how to intervene when as customer has had too much. Knowing how to accurately check IDs and to recognize minors who to use them is taught within this course. Overall, you will know how to protect yourself and the establishment from liability.
Our alcohol seller server certification course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Less Than 3 Hours
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Device
Our courses can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your certificate!
Required By Most Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol seller server certificate as a condition of employment.
We Have 30 Years Experience
Serving Alcohol has over 30 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license, then our course is the one you'll need.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Information you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises