North Dakota Alcohol Seller Server Certification
Our North Dakota alcohol seller server certification course adheres to North Dakota Alcoholic Beverage Control Division rules and regulations for alcohol certification. This course is often referred to as the North Dakota bartender license or North Dakota alcohol permit. You'll learn alcohol awareness training, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and North Dakota liquor laws as well as dramshop laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand.
Since 1985, we have alcohol certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses. This course is created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Our training incorporates decades of research. Over the decades, we have worked diligently with the state department and liability lawyers to create the most reputable and recommended North Dakota alcohol certification training. We cover topics in our North Dakota bartending license course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to become a bartender. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.
Advantages of our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
Staff members that serve or handle food should also have their North Dakota Food Handler certification.
We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of our tips and training techniques, we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server. Click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your free certificate and wallet card all within a couple of hours.
Our alcohol certification course gives you the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Easily Complete The Course At Your Own Pace
The alcohol training course is relatively easy and takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. Begin and complete it in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you had last left off.
Use Any Computer Tablet or Smartphone
This course can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your Arkansas alcohol certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email it to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate.
Required By State & Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, nightclubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff to remain current with North Dakota liquor laws, regulations, and rules, in regard to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol seller server certificate as a condition of employment.
Most Recommended Alcohol Certification Training
We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training may not be at the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server and possibly increase your tips. A free certificate and wallet card given immediately after completion.
You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard-won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
Serving Alcohol has over 35 years of experience teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness training, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand and comprehend. If you're a bartender, waiter/waitress, server, or manager looking to achieve your bartending license or server permit today, this is the course you need.
- Online interactive and self-paced training
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
Who Should Take our Alcohol Certification
- Servers & Wait Staff
- Restaurant / Bar Supervisors
- Restaurant / Bar Managers & Owners
- Wine & Liquor Store Cashiers
- Grocery Store Cashiers or Clerks
- Store Supervisors, Managers, & Owners
You Will Learn How To:
- Protect yourself and the business establishment from liability
- Recognize the effects of alcohol on the customers served
- Prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene effectively and courteously when it is needed to refuse a sale or service
- Prevent and deal with disturbances inside your business establishment
- Accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- Prevent second-party sales
- React with authorities if or when a problem might arise