For 35 years, our Mississippi alcohol seller server training has offered the most recommended and reputable course for bartenders, servers, or managers of restaurants, bars, or nightclubs as well as liquor stores. The Mississippi alcohol training course follows the rules and regulations set by the Mississippi Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). This certification covers both on-premise and off-premise situations. Many servers and bartenders know our alcohol certification as the Mississippi bartender license.
Advantages of our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
Since 1985, we have alcohol certified hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. This course was created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. A free certificate and wallet card given immediately after completion. We cover topics in our Mississippi bartender course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to get your bartender license. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.
Recommended & Recognized by Insurance Carriers
Our courses are recommended and endorsed by liability insurance carriers. Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, and nightclubs) require all employees to hold an alcohol certification. Therefore, they will need your staff to remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our Mississippi alcohol server certification as a condition of employment.
Quick & Easy to Get Certified Today
Our Mississippi Alcohol Seller Server Course is simple to enroll in and easy to take. Begin it in one sitting or leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate. Need to be compliant in a hurry? Your Mississippi Alcohol Seller Server Course certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email it to your manager before going to work tomorrow.
Use a Computer, Tablet, or Cell Phone
Our Mississippi Alcohol Seller Server Course is responsive. Take it on a computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone; on the go or while you sit at home. Now training can be done on your terms.
Pass 100% Guaranteed
We give you multiple chances to take the course. Busy? Multi-tasking? No worries. Come back until you get it completed, guaranteed.
Serving Alcohol, Inc. has over 35 years of experience in teaching alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. Our course will teach you:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to avoid and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party transactions
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises