Seller Server Training
On-Premise & Off-Premise
List Price: $19.95
For 35 years, our Mississippi alcohol seller server training offers the most recommended and reputable course for bartenders, servers, or managers of restaurants, bars, or nightclubs as well as liquor stores. The Mississippi alcohol training course follows the rules and regulations set by the Mississippi Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). This certification covers for both on-premise and off-premise situations. Many servers and bartenders know our alcohol certification as the Mississippi bartender license.
Advantages to our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
Since 1985, we have alcohol certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. This course is created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Free certificate and wallet card given immediately after completion. We cover topics in our Mississippi bartender course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to get your bartender license. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.
Recommended & Recognized by Insurance Carriers
Our courses are recommended and endorsed by liability insurance carriers. Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, and nightclubs) require all employees to hold an alcohol certification. Therefore, they will need your staff to remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our ohio alcohol server certification as a condition of employment.
Quick & Easy to Get Certified Today
Our Mississippi Alcohol Seller Server Course is simple to enroll in and easy to take. Begin it in one sitting or leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate. Need to be compliant in a hurry? Your Mississippi Alcohol Seller Server Course certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow.
Use Computer, Tablet, or Cell Phone
Our Mississippi Alcohol Seller Server Course is responsive. Take it on a computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone; on the go or while you sit at home. Now training can be done on your terms.
Completion 100% Guaranteed
We give you multiple chances to take the course. Busy? Multi-tasking? No worries. Come back until you get it completed, guaranteed.
Serving Alcohol, Inc. has over 35 years of experience in teaching alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. Our course will teach you:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to avoid and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party transactions
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises
Mississippi Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
The Mississippi Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) regulates the manufacture, distribution, sale, and transportation of all alcoholic beverages in Mississippi. ABC’s statutory mission is to regulate and control the alcoholic beverage industry in order to foster moderation and responsibility in consumption of alcoholic beverages, to protect the citizens of New Jersey by assuring lawful, proper, and fair trade practices to maintain the stability of the industry, and protect the collection of state taxes imposed on alcoholic beverages.
Acceptable IDs include one of the following:
- A valid current driver's license or photo ID card issued by the Mississippi Secretary of State's Office or any other State
- A valid Armed Forces ID;
- A valid U.S. passport or foreign passport (with U.S. travel visa) containing the holder's photograph.
The minimum age to serve alcohol is 18 years of age. Persons 18 years or older can serve or handle intoxicated liquor in open containers when working as a server at a hotel, restaurant, club, or nightclub.
Maybe. Under the 2018 Mississippi Revised Code Title  XLIII LIQUOR Chapter 4303 - LIQUOR PERMITS Section 4303.29, permits may be denied if the felonious act was in relation to a “person's fitness to operate a liquor permit business”
In the state of Mississippi, a person can get a DWI with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08% or greater.
Mississippi’s dram shop law says that any person who has been injured by an intoxicated individual can seek damages from a vendor who served the alcohol if:
- the intoxicated individual was “visibly intoxicated” when served, or
- the vendor knew or reasonably should have known the person being served was under age 21.
There is no prohibition on promotions, by they called “happy hours,”
“attitude adjustment hours,“ etc., provided they do not unduly promote the
consumption of alcoholic beverages.
However, the following is prohibited:
- “2 for 1” drink specials
- Increasing the size of a drink over its usual size
- Any other multiple drink offer such as “all you can drink for a set price”
- Anything else that gives something of value based on the purchased of an alcoholic beverage drink
The following is allowed:
• Drink price may be reduced for a promotional purpose, but not below the cost of the drink
Free or reduced –price food or snack can be given as long as the purchase of
an alcoholic beverage is not required. (Note: This “happy hours” practice is
encouraged by the Division of ABC if a happy hour is held)
We have over 35 plus years of experience and considered the most reputable and recommended training provider with alcohol certification. Our founder, Robert Pomplun, has been actively involved in the hospitality industry as an alcohol certification consultant, instructor, manager, and coordinator. Our alcohol training and certification courses, with Robert's guidance, have benefited tens of thousands of bartenders, servers, managers, owners, and security staff across the nation. Our courses will prepare you and your team with knowledge as the most critical component of responsible alcohol service.
Learn more About Us!
Computers or devices compatible to take this course:
- Windows 7,8,or 10
- Mac OSX or better
- Android based tablet or phone (version 5.0 or better)
- iPhone 6 or better
- iPad 4 or better
Compatible web browsers:
- Google Chrome ver. 50 or better
- Mozilla Firefox ver. 45 or better
- Safari 11 or better
- Microsoft Edge 80 or better
We want to make a special note concerning Samsung web browsers on Android devices. Interactive learning software has some difficulties with the Samsung browser. Please, switch to the native Google Chrome browser on your device instead. You will have a better user experience. Every Samsung smartphone comes with the native Google Chrome web browser. If you need to download it, click the link below.