Michigan Alcohol Seller Server Course
Our Michigan Alcohol Seller Server Certification course is approved by the MLCC (Michigan Liquor Control Commission) under the LARA Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. This course is referred as the Michigan bartender license or Michigan seller/server permit. Your certificate is available immediately on successful completion of the approved Michigan alcohol training program.
Go At Your On Pace:
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one day or take our course at your leisure if you prefer. Leave the course and come back as many times as needed over the next 6 months. The course will pick up where you had last left it. Getting your Michigan alcohol seller server certificate or Michigan bartender license couldn't be simpler.
Use Any Computer or Device:
Our courses can be completed on any web enabled device (Windows or Mac computer, Android tablet or phones, iPhone or iPad). Your certificate is available to you immediately when completed as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your certificate!
Approved by Michigan Liquor Control Commission:
Since 2002, Michigan has required, at a very minimum, a supervisory personnel on each shift and during all hours of alcoholic liquor service to successfully complete an alcohol seller server training program. This is further described in section 906 from LARA Server Training Requirement.
The LARA Server Training Requirement was developed under the MLCC. Michigan Liquor Control Commission was created upon the repeal of Prohibition by the legislature acting in special session in December of 1933. The act creating it empowered the Commission to control all alcoholic beverage traffic within this state. The Commission consists of five members appointed by the Governor. The mission of the Michigan Liquor Control Commission is to make alcoholic beverages available for consumption while protecting the consumer and the general public through regulation of those involved in the sale and distribution of these alcohol beverage products.
Read more about the requirements by clicking here.
Our Training Material
Serving Alcohol has over 43 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license, then our course is the one you'll need.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Information you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises
- Complete your alcohol training entirely online in less than 3 hours from beginning to end
- Use any Internet device - Windows, Macintosh, Android tablet or phone, iPhone, iPad
- Free certificate email delivery, immediately upon course completion.
- Download, print, or email your certificate at no extra cost
- Take a break and return where you left off. The system remembers what you completed
- Access to course content for six months
- 100% pass guarantee, if you don't pass and we will refund your money
How to Setup a New Account
42 Years of Alcohol Training Knowledge and Experience
We take great pride in bringing you quality information. We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safe server with a wider perspective on alcohol server training.
Serving Alcohol Inc provides thee industry leading training and services to Owners, Managers, Bartenders, Waitstaff, and Retail sellers of alcohol. Our training incorporates decades or research directly from our staff because we have "been there" working in the alcohol serving environment. You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
We are very responsive, if you have a problem, please contact us and we will work to resolve it ASAP.
Our interactive, high quality training is easy to get though.