Beverage Delivery Course
Alcoholic Beverage Delivery Training
List Price: $19.95
Georgia Alcoholic Beverage Delivery Course
The Georgia Alcoholic Beverage Delivery Certification Course is for the purposes of delivery or takeout services only of off-sale alcoholic beverages. The delivery certification course certifies those who work for grocery stores, convenience stores, liquor and package stores, specialty retail stores, bars or restaurants for the purposes of delivery or takeout services only. Off-premise sellers and delivery personnel learn strategies for preventing illegal alcohol sales or delivery to underage and/or intoxicated customers.
Our Georgia Alcohol Delivery Course is approved and required training under Georgia's bill HB 879 to deliver alcoholic beverages responsibly within the state. It's easy and takes less than an hour. You'll receive your Georgia alcohol delivery certificate immediately after it's completion.
Advantages to our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
Georgia's Delivery of Alcoholic Beverages - FAQs
Click the link above for answer to any questions about the state's requirements for this course before allowed to deliver alcohol.
Food Handler Training course
Georgia Food Handler Card
List Price: $15.00
Certify Staff with 15% Discount
Easily Train & Track Their Progress
Georgia Alcohol Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
The Georgia alcohol certification is valid for 3 years from the issue date.
- The minimum age to serve alcohol in Georgia is 18 years old or older except for catered event, you must be 21 years old.
- The minimum age to sell alcohol in Georgia is 18 years old. The age that a person can sell beer and wine by the package is not regulated by the state, provided that the person is working in a convenience store, grocery store, or other type of store that sells other types of non-alcohol related items. No one can sell alcohol in a "package" store unless they are at least 18 years old. Local ordinances can raise the minimum age for pouring and serving alcohol.
No. It is not mandatory to be Georgia alcohol certified for most counties. It is important to note that most employers will require bartenders to complete a Georgia alcohol certification for their liability insurance carrier regardless of state or city laws.
Yes. The state does not prohibit felons from being servers but you cannot be a licensee, owner, officer or manager.
Blood alcohol content or BAC for a DUI is .08% or more while being in physical control of a vehicle.
Georgia Code section 51-1-40 allows an injured person to hold a seller of alcohol (such as a bar, restaurant, or liquor store) liable if the establishment:
- "willfully, knowingly, and unlawfully" serves alcohol to a minor under age 21, or
- "knowingly" serves alcohol to a person who is "noticeably intoxicated," and
- the establishment knows that the minor or intoxicated person will soon be driving a motor vehicle.
The State of Georgia does not have state-wide Happy Hour Prohibitions. Such laws may exist in your city or county. Check with your local jurisdiction for any restrictions.
- The bar closing time is 2 a.m.
- Georgia lacks a statewide law for closing time, but most counties require bars to close at 2 a.m., though Atlanta bars close at 2:30 a.m.
To re-print your Georgia certificate or wallet sized card, go to our Certificate Search section here: Certificate Search and Wallet Card
- A valid current driver's license or photo ID card.
- State-Issued ID Card.
- A valid Armed Forces ID;
- A valid U.S. passport containing the holder's photograph.
State of Georgia
Georgia Department of Revenue
Alcohol and Tobacco Division
1800 Century Center Blvd, N.E., Room 4235
Atlanta, Georgia 30345-3205
We have over 30 plus years of experience and consider the most reputable and recommended training provider in the service of alcohol certification. Our founder, Robert Pomplun, has been involved in the hospitality industry as an alcohol certification consultant, instructor, manager, and coordinator. Our alcohol training and certification courses with Robert's guidance have benefited tens of thousands of bartenders, servers, managers, owners, and security staff across the nation. Our courses will prepare you and your team with knowledge as the most critical component of responsible alcohol service.
Learn more About Us!
All you need is a smartphone, tablet, computer, Internet connection, and time. That's it!
Compatible Computers and Devices:
- Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11
- Mac OSX or better
- Chromebook OS ver. 80 or better
- Android based tablet or phone (version 7.0 or better)
- iPhone 6 or better (iOS 12 or better)
- iPad 4 or better (iOS 12 or better)
Use These Web Browsers:
- Google Chrome ver. 80 or better
- Mozilla Firefox ver. 80 or better
- Safari 12 or better
- Microsoft Edge version 90 or better
|Do not use these web browsers:
They do not work well with interactive online training courses. If you currently use any of these web browsers, please switch to the native Google Chrome on your Android device or Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad. You will have a much better and quicker user experience.
We highly recommend Google Chrome when taking this course. It's much faster and more efficient with interactive training courses.
Clear the Cache in your Web Browser:
Online interactive learning courses are more demanding of your computer or device than regular websites. We highly recommend clearing your web browser before beginning. The course will react better and quicker. It takes only 30 seconds. Besides, it greatly helps to increase the speed of your browser on the Internet for all websites. Click here to select your device and browser for specific and easy instructions.
Click here to select your device, computer, and web browser combination
Since 1985, we have certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. This course is created by former bartenders and restaurant managers, security, and servers. Our training incorporates decades of research. Over the decades, we have worked diligently with the state departments and liability lawyers to create the most reputable and recommended bartender certification.
Easily Complete It Today
This course takes about an hour or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Computer Tablet or Smartphone
Our courses can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your certificate.
Required By The State of Georgia
The state of Georgia does require this certification if you are delivering alcoholic beverages for an alcohol serving or selling establishment such as a restaurant, bar, tavern, nAs a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol delivery certificate as a condition of employment.
Our alcohol seller delivery certification course gives you the tools to sell and deliver alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Keep customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability