Responsible Alcohol Manager's Course
This course fulfills the requirement from many states for further alcohol service training for managers and owners. This course is required for the Florida Responsible Vendor Program. The knowledge within gives managers and owners valuable information concerning the service of alcohol in your establishment. Alcohol serving establishments need well trained staff to mitigate the potential risk inherent with serving alcohol. A certificate from Serving Alcohol Inc shows you are committed to responsible alcohol business practices.
What are the benefits of this course?
- Based on 40+ years of industry training and research.
- Required for all Florida businesses to comply with Florida Responsible Vendor Program.
- Frequent updates to material with tips, techniques, new laws, etc.
- A library of resources for your business (employee contracts, Incident reports, ID register, Bartender evaluations, etc).
- Certificate showing your commitment to responsible alcohol practice
This is a comprehensive online course which covers such topics as:
- Staff training
- House policies
- Properly check identification
- Underage Guests
- False identification
- Establishment safety (inside and outside)
- Different methods to prevent intoxication
- Alcohol-related laws
Practice what you have learned with real-life scenarios. These scenarios are a safe environment to test how you would respond to possible dangers.
Once you have reviewed the content and successfully passed the test, you receive a personalized certificate of completion which can be printed and transferred to any alcohol-related job in the future.
The course contains job-related resources which can be customized and printed for use in your establishment. These include sample house policies, employee agreements, signs, and forms that are necessary to reduce liability and better serve your staff and customers.
Conveniently take the course at your own pace and your own time. You can return to the last page viewed so your time is not wasted
The course is dynamically updated every few months with more resources and current information.
How to Setup a New Account
- Complete course online in less than 3 hours from beginning to end
- Use any Internet device – Windows, Macintosh, Android tablet or phone, iPhone, iPad
- Free certificate email delivery, immediately upon course completion.
- Download, print, or email your certificate at no extra cost
- Take a break and return where you left off. The system remembers what you completed
- Access to course content for six months
- 100% pass guarantee, if you don’t pass and we will refund your money