Responsible Alcohol Manager's Course
This course fulfills the requirement from many states for further alcohol service training for managers and owners. This course is required for managers in Florida under the Florida Responsible Vendor Program. The knowledge within gives managers and owners valuable information concerning the service of alcohol in your establishment. Alcohol serving establishments need well trained staff to mitigate the potential risk inherent with serving alcohol. A certificate from Serving Alcohol shows you are committed to responsible alcohol business practices.
What are the benefits of this course?
- Based on 30+ years of industry training and research.
- Required for all Florida businesses to comply with Florida Responsible Vendor Program.
- Frequent updates to material with tips, techniques, new laws, etc.
- A library of resources for your business (employee contracts, Incident reports, ID register, Bartender evaluations, etc).
- Certificate showing your commitment to responsible alcohol practice
This is a comprehensive online course which covers such topics as:
- Staff training
- House policies
- Properly check identification
- Underage Guests
- False identification
- Establishment safety (inside and outside)
- Different methods to prevent intoxication
- Alcohol-related laws
Practice what you have learned with real-life scenarios. These scenarios are a safe environment to test how you would respond to possible dangers. Once you have reviewed the content and successfully passed the test, you receive a personalized certificate of completion which can be printed and transferred to any alcohol-related job in the future. The course contains job-related resources which can be customized and printed for use in your establishment. These include sample house policies, employee agreements, signs, and forms that are necessary to reduce liability and better serve your staff and customers. Conveniently take the course at your own pace and your own time. You can return to the last page viewed so your time is not wasted.
Computers and Devices:
Windows 7,8,or 10
Mac OSX or better
Android based tablet or phone (version 5.0 or better)
iPhone 6 or better
iPad 4 or better
Compatible web browsers:
Google Chrome ver. 50 or better
Mozilla Firefox ver. 45 or better
Safari 10 or better
Microsoft IE 11 or better