Nebraska Bartender License
Server Seller Course
List Price: $19.95
Nebraska Alcohol Server Seller Course
Our Nebraska Alcohol Server Seller Course provides bartenders, servers, and managers with the required certification for insurance carriers of alcohol serving establishments. It's commonly called Nebraska Responsible Beverage Service Training (RBST) certification or Nebraska bartender license. Founded in 1985, we have certified hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. This course was created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Our training incorporates decades of functional work history from past experience. We have worked diligently with the state department and liability lawyers to create the most protective,reputable and recommended alcohol certification training.
We recognize you are busy and alcohol training might not on the forefront of your mind. We will provide accurate knowledge and quickly bring you and new employee’s "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge but we take your alcohol serving profession very seriously. Your decisions could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a responsible safe safer of alcohol and increase your tips. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your free certificate and wallet card all within a couple of hours.
This Nebraska alcohol course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. With our course you will not only protect yourself but the establishment where you are serving the alcohol. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Quick & Easy
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Cell Phone, Tablet, or Computer
Our courses can be completed on any computer, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click enroll now, complete the course and print your certificate.
Required By Most Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol training certificate as a condition of employment.
Most Recommended Alcohol Certification Training
Serving Alcohol has over 35 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness training, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license or server permit, then our course is the one you'll need.
- Online interactive and self-paced training
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
Who Should Take our Alcohol Certification
- Bar backs
- Servers & Wait Staff
- Restaurant / Bar Supervisors
- Restaurant / Bar Managers & Owners
- Wine & Liquor Store Cashiers
- Grocery Store Cashiers
- Store Supervisors, Manager, & Owners
You Will Learn How To
- Protect yourself and establishment from liability
- Recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- Prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale effectively
- Prevent and deal with disturbances
- Accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- Prevent second-party sales
- React with authorities when a problem arises