Nebraska Alcohol Server Seller Course
Our Nebraska Alcohol Server Seller Course provides bartenders, servers, and managers with the required certification for insurance carriers of alcohol serving establishments. It's commonly called Nebraska Responsible Beverage Service Training (RBST) certification or Nebraska bartender license. Founded in 1985, we have certified hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. This course was created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Our training incorporates decades of functional work history from past experience. We have worked diligently with the state department and liability lawyers to create the most protective,reputable and recommended alcohol certification training.
Advantages of our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
We cover topics in our Nebraska bartender course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to get your bartender license. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.
We recognize you are busy and alcohol training might not on the forefront of your mind. We will provide accurate knowledge and quickly bring you and new employee’s "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge but we take your alcohol serving profession very seriously. Your decisions could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a responsible safe safer of alcohol and increase your tips. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your free certificate and wallet card all within a couple of hours.
This Nebraska alcohol course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. With our course you will not only protect yourself but the establishment where you are serving the alcohol. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Quick & Easy
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Cell Phone, Tablet, or Computer
Our courses can be completed on any computer, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click enroll now, complete the course and print your certificate.
Required By Most Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol training certificate as a condition of employment.
Most Recommended Alcohol Certification Training
We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training may not be at the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server and possibly increase your tips. A free certificate and wallet card given immediately after completion.
You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard-won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
Serving Alcohol has over 35 years of experience teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness training, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand and comprehend. If you're a bartender, waiter/waitress, server, or manager looking to achieve your bartending license or server permit today, this is the course you need.
- Online interactive and self-paced training
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
Who Should Take our Alcohol Certification
- Servers & Wait Staff
- Restaurant / Bar Supervisors
- Restaurant / Bar Managers & Owners
- Wine & Liquor Store Cashiers
- Grocery Store Cashiers or Clerks
- Store Supervisors, Managers, & Owners
You Will Learn How To:
- Protect yourself and the business establishment from liability
- Recognize the effects of alcohol on the customers served
- Prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene effectively and courteously when it is needed to refuse a sale or service
- Prevent and deal with disturbances inside your business establishment
- Accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- Prevent second-party sales
- React with authorities if or when a problem might arise