This document explains how to clear the cache and cookies in Google Chrome on Android phones.
- Launch your Browser, usually Chrome.
- Open the Menu in Chrome.
Click on the 3 dots in the lower right corner (see screenshot below).
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Be sure to select All time in the Time range drop down box.
Do not clear your passwords as you’ll want to keep those.
- Click on Clear data.
- After you clear your Internet cache, close your web browser.
- Click the Sign In button at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and password. If you used the Google Login with your Gmail, use that instead.
- After login, click on the name of the course in dark red.
- On the next page, click on the Enter button.
- Select the Last Visited Page button.