This document explains how to clear the cache and cookies in Edge.
NOTE: To quickly get to the setting, type edge://settings/clearBrowserData in the browser bar (where you usually enter a URL), then go to Step 8:
- Select the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar in front of a star)
- Select Settings
- In Settings, select Privacy, search, and services.
- Scroll down the page.
- Under Clear browsing data section, click on Choose what to clear
- Under Time Range, select All time.
- Next, click on Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
*** Do not select Passwords. ***
- Last, click Clear now button
- After you clear your Edge browser cache, close your web browser.
- Next, open your Edge web browser again.
- Log in to the course from our homepage at servingalcohol.com
- Click the Sign In button at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and password
(If you have a Gmail address, click the Google Login button and enter your Gmail password).
- After login, click on the name of the course in dark red.
- On the next page, click on the Enter button.
- Select the Last Visited Page button to return you to where you last left the course.