A Step-by-Step Guide to Register Online for Our Courses
Following this simple guideline will help avoid problems in the registration process and ensure faster response to begin. Please consider the following instructions to complete your registration:
To Start and Enroll into your course, follow these steps:
- Click on our homepage at www.ServingAlcohol.com
- Click the State Courses button at the top of our homepage
- Select your state or course from the map or list on right side
- Click on Enroll Now button from your state's training webpage
- Enter your email address and click the button: Click Here to Sign In....
- Enter your password (to reset your password, click the button: Forgot your password?)
- Pay for the course with credit card, PayPal, Google Pay or use your business account enrollment key
- Click Go button
- Wait for the payment to process.
- When ready, it will lead you to start your course
- Before filling the online form, please make sure that you have all the needed information. The more information you provide on the form, the faster we can process your registration.
- Only ONE COURSE can be selected for registration at a time. After you have set up your account, you can enroll into another course by entering the email address and password that you had created.
- If your place of employment has created a BUSINESS ACCOUNT with us, before filling in the form, be sure to know the ENROLLMENT KEY assigned to your account.
- If your account (Email & Password) has stopped working, DO NOT REGISTER again. Send a request for help through our CONTACT US page and explain the problem. We will work with you to reactivate your access.
- Do NOT FILL OUT MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS while you wait to hear from us. This might cause more issues than it will help. Wait for us to contact you by using our CONTACT US page. Tell us your specific issue and we will help resolve it ASAP. We want to get your certified as quickly as possible and we have your best interests in mind.
- a WELCOME MESSAGE to Serving Alcohol is sent to you by email.
Do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support with any questions or problems during registration!