As a Business Account Administrator
This is a quick video on how to use your business dashboard if you an administrator with one of our business accounts. It's a handy tool as the administrator of your account.
Use it to:
- Track your employees' progress with their certification
- See who has started their certification course
- Check on who has not completed their certification course.
Use it to follow up and get them to complete it.
- Check on who had completed their certification course
- If they complete their certification, you can print each person's certificate from one webpage.
As a bonus to our California business accounts, the dashboard shows each staff person's RBS Server ID for your records. Use it to check and verify under your business California Alcoholic Beverage Control RBS portal.
Read More about it below the video
How To Use Your Business Dashboard & Check Your Staff's Progress
As the administrator of the business account, you will want to keep track of your staff's progress with their alcohol certifications. Our Organization or Business Dashboard is an easy-to-use tool for checking on them and saving each certificate for your files. As a quick tutorial, follow the steps below.
- Login from our homepage at ServingAlcohol.com
- From our homepage, click on the Sign In button at the top of the page
- Enter your administrative login information
- Username: your email address
- Password: your password
- Login to your account as the administrator of the account.
2. Click on Business Dashboard on the left.
3. Scroll down the page to view all your certified employees.
4. Click on the red PDF symbol for any of your employee's certificate.
5. When the PDF of the certificate appears, click on the Printer icon
or the down arrow to save it to your computer.