Serving Alcohol Inc., the leading professional online provider of training for alcohol education, certification, and awareness, is now offering their online courses in New York, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. Long recognized as a highly trusted provider of training and consulting in the Midwest and the South, Serving Alcohol has now expanded offerings to the Northeast. Their alcohol training and certification courses have benefited thousands of bartenders, servers, managers, owners, and security staff across the nation.
Serving Alcohol’s primary focus for all of their training, course curriculum, and consulting are recognizing that a knowledgeable, prepared staff is the most critical component of responsible alcohol service.
Key features of Serving Alcohol online courses:
- Online, self-paced, interactive, and accessible on any standard smartphone, tablet or PC
- Easy to use and easy to understand
- Goes beyond the basics with a comprehensive approach to safety and anticipating high-risk scenarios
- Training emphasis on how to plan and prevent potentially dangerous situations and to avoid liability and fines
- Fully certified and recognized by state, city and local entities
- Business accounts with dashboard metrics and tracking
Established in 2007, Serving Alcohol is a principal provider of alcohol industry training best practices for over 1100 businesses nationwide and is backed by more than 3 decades of experience in alcohol certification and risk mitigation consulting. Visit Serving Alcohol website for more information.
New York State Liquor Authority (NYSLA)
PLCB Approved RAMP Server/Seller Training