Responsible Hospitality Institute, Serving Alcohol, Nightlife Security Services and Patronscan discuss the effects of Covid-19, crowd management, and new security methods to help keep patrons safe.
- What additional responsibilities has the pandemic brought on trying to create a safer environment?
- When you are working with people and orienting them with the tools you have, do you see them as a point of control a point of security or a point of safety?
- With outdoor spaces becoming more prevalent, does this add another dimension for underage access, crowd and disturbance management?
- To what extent do you think the diversity of the police who serve as security at night should reflect on gender and the community? Could not having that have negative implications?
- Do you see women as an important part of security? Do you see them playing a different role in conflict resolution?
- Does diversity play a role in maintaining a safe environment?
- Where does insurance fit in after the pandemic?
- What are the pros and cons of in-house security and private security?
- Should you use in-house, private or off duty police officers as security?
Keep your patrons safe with a fast and easy alcohol certification! Click here to start!
Check out our other alcohol news related articles!