Beverage Server Certificate
California ABC Responsible Beverage
Service Training Program
List Price: $19.95
California | Level Two:
California ABC Responsible
Beverage Service Training Program
Our California ABC Responsible Beverage Service Training Program is approved by California Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC). Since 1985, we have over 34 years experience with alcohol certifying individuals and businesses. Use any computer, tablet, iPhone, or Android device. Takes less than 3 hours. Easily get California alcohol certified with our online California responsible alcohol seller server course. You'll have your certificate today upon completion of the course. Click for California alcohol training providers list.
Beginning July 2021, the Responsible Beverage Service Training Act of 2017, AB 1221, will mandate that all alcohol servers or managers at on-premises establishments must complete a California alcohol server training course. This certification course is often referred to as California responsible beverage server training, California bartender license, or California seller/server permit.
This California alcohol certification course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. With our course you will not only protect yourself but the establishment where you are serving the alcohol. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Quick & Easy
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Cell Phone, Tablet, or Computer
Our courses can be completed on any computer, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click enroll now, complete the course and print your certificate!
Required By Most Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol seller server certificate as a condition of employment.
- Approved by California ABC (California Alcohol Beverage Control)
- Meets Level 2 Professional Server Requirements of
California Responsible Beverage Service Training
( Click for California alcohol training providers list).
Our Training Material
Serving Alcohol has over 30 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license, then our course is the one you'll need.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Information you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises