I have spent nearly 40 years working for Wisconsin’s Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement division. From its onset, I was involved in developing Wisconsin’s ‘Responsible Alcohol Server Training’ and reviewing many similar programs.
These programs are helpful in ensuring servers and sellers of alcoholic beverages do so responsibly.
The ServingAlcohol.com program stands out to me as, ‘the gold standard.’ Its staff ensures its program keeps current with the ever-changing alcohol laws. Serving Alcohol’s staff is readily available to assist with customer questions and guidance. They provide its students with the necessary knowledge to ensure compliance with state alcohol laws; particularly with adherence in safety and guidance to industry staff, customers, and the general public.
- Former Wisconsin Department of Revenue – Alcohol & Tobacco Enforcement Officer
- Former President/Agent of the Year – National Liquor Law Enforcement Association (NLLEA)
- Former Vice President – National Conference of State Liquor Administrators
- Recipient of Wisconsin Public Professional Employees’ Member of the Year Award
- Recipient of NLLEA’s “Program of the Year” Award
- Honorary Member – Wisconsin Municipal Clerks Association