The Oregon alcohol seller server course has the information needed to apply for your Oregon state alcohol certification. It's often referred to as the Oregon bartender license. This is an educational training tool for sellers/servers of alcoholic beverages that gives you the tools to serve responsibly and stay within the law. The Oregon alcohol certification program serves as a preventive measure to discourage over consumption and keep drunk drivers off the roads.
Completing this course is the first step to getting an Oregon Alcohol Service Permit.
After completing this course, students must visit the OLCC (Oregon Liquor Control Commission) Alcohol Service Permit Portal to create an account, take a test, and submit a permit application. If approved, the permit will be emailed to the student by the OLCC.
Getting your Oregon alcohol certificate is simple, easy, and can be completed on any computer or mobile device.
- Easy, Quick, and Mobile Phone ready for your convenience.
- Highly recognized by most major employers and insurance carriers.
- Interactive course . you may actually enjoy learning.
- Live 24×7 Support
- Below are the tasks you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and your establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to refuse a sale
- How to react to authorities when a problem arises.
43 Years of Alcohol Training Knowledge and Experience
We take great pride in bringing you quality information. We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safe server with a wider perspective on alcohol server training.
Serving Alcohol Inc provides thee industry leading training and services to Owners, Managers, Bartenders, Waitstaff, and Retail sellers of alcohol. Our training incorporates decades or research directly from our staff because we have "been there" working in the alcohol serving environment. You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
If you have any problems, please Contact Us and we will quickly work with you to resolve it.