Oklahoma Alcohol Server Seller Course
The Oklahoma Alcohol Server Seller Course teaches you how to be a responsible seller and server of alcohol and how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability. You will learn how alcohol affects the body and how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
The agency that handles Oklahoma liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Oklahoma is The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement. The contact information for The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Oklahoma. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement
Telephone: (405) 521-3484
Any state driver's license, military ID, passport or US passport card, or state-issued ID Card. It is not required that someone have an identification card on their person in order to be served alcohol.
No. You are not eligible to obtain a license to bartend in Oklahoma with a felony conviction; however if you have received a pardon from the governor or president you will be eligible just provide a copy of the pardon with your employee license application.
Oklahoma’s DUI laws prohibit all motorists from operating a motor vehicle:
- with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08% or more
- with any amount of a Schedule I controlled substance (illegal drugs) in their system, or
- while under the influence of drugs or alcohol to a degree that renders the person incapable of safely driving a vehicle.
Answer provided by dui.drivinglaws.org
Oklahoma Happy Hour Laws reference the prohibited practices that result in excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages by consumers. No licensee shall: Give any alcoholic beverage as a prize, premium or consideration for any lottery, game of chance or skill or any type of competition; Advertise or offer "happy hours" or any other means or inducements to stimulate the consumption of alcoholic beverages including::
- deliver more than two drinks to one person at one time,
- sell or offer to sell to any person or group of persons any drinks at a price less than the price regularly charged for such drinks during the same calendar week, except at private functions not open to the public,
- sell or offer to sell to any person an unlimited number of drinks during any set period of time for a fixed price, except at private functions not open to the public,
- increase the volume of alcoholic beverages contained in a drink without increasing proportionately the price regularly charged for such drink during the same calendar week, or
- encourage or permit, on the licensed premises, any game or contest which involves drinking or the awarding of drinks as prizes.
You do not need to take the course to get your ABLE license. However The Oklahoma Alcohol Seller Server Course provides state specific training for alcohol servers in Oklahoma.
A card/certification is good for three years.
With over 30 plus years of experience in the hospitality industry as an alcohol certification consultant, instructor, manager, and coordinator, Robert Pomplun is a true expert. Our alcohol training and certification courses with Robert's guidance have benefited thousands of bartenders, servers, managers, owners, and security staff across the nation. Our courses will prepare you and your team with knowledge as the most critical component of responsible alcohol service.
We have over 30 years of experience in alcohol certification training. Without question, we are the most reputable and experienced professionals in the business.
Either a smartphone, tablet or computer, internet connection, and time. That's it!
35 Years of Alcohol Training Knowledge and Experience
We take great pride in bringing you quality information. Since 1985, we have alcohol certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. This course is created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Serving Alcohol Inc provides thee industry leading training and services to owners, managers, bartenders, waitstaff, and retail sellers of alcohol. Our training incorporates decades or research directly from our staff because we have "been there" working in the alcohol serving environment.
We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server and increase your tips. Free certificate and wallet card given immediately after completion.
You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
If you have any problems, please Contact Us and we will quickly work with you to resolve it.