New York ATAP Alcohol Training
Our New York ATAP Alcohol Training is offered by the Empire State Restaurant and Tavern Association, an approved provider by the New York State Liquor Authority. Take the New Our server certification course provides you with the knowledge and techniques to be a responsible alcohol seller server. The New York ATAP Alcohol Training server certification is taken 100% online. You can take your training in a simple and hassle-free way. Advance your tips by becoming a responsible alcohol server and learn to servsafe responsibly today.
The certification obtained from this program will serve as the student's proof of training for the state's requirements for completing a New York alcohol training awareness program (ATAP).
Our Training Material
Serving Alcohol has over 30 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license, then our course is the one you'll need.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Information you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises