Montana Bartender License
Server Seller Course
State Required Course
List Price: $19.95
Montana Alcohol Server Seller Course
This Montana Alcohol Server Seller Course is approved by the state of Montana and required before selling or serving alcohol. The law requires all licensees ensure any employee who serves or sells alcohol, their immediate supervisor and the license, to obtain training from a state alcohol approved program (16-4-1005 MCA) by Montana Alcohol Beverage Control Division from recommended alcohol certification provider Serving Alcohol. This Montana alcohol certificate is also known as Montana bartender license or Montana Server/Seller Permit.We have over 35 years experience with alcohol seller server certification training. This training is sanctioned under Montana Code Annotated 2019 TITLE 16. ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO (16-4-1005 MCA).
Advantages to our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 80% to pass
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
This Montana alcohol certification is approved for on-premise and off-premise locations. We cover topics in our Montana bartender course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to get your bartender license. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.
Food Handler Training course
Montana Food Handler Card
List Price: $15.00
Our Montana alcohol certification course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Quick and Easy
Our Montana Alcohol Server Training Course is simple to enroll in and easy to take. Begin it in one sitting or leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate.
Use Any Computer Tablet or Smartphone
Our Montana Alcohol Server Training Course is responsive to your computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Take the course on the go or while you sit at home. Now training can be done on your terms.
Certify Staff with 15% Discount
Easily Train & Track Their Progress
Montana Alcohol Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
To sign in and return to the Montana Alcohol Server Training Course, go to our homepage at www.servingalcohol.com and click on the big Sign In button towards the top.
The agency that handles Montana liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations is the Montana Alcoholic Beverage Control Division.
The Montana Alcoholic Beverage Control Division
Telephone: (866) 859-2254
In Montana, you must follow the rules and regulations of the Montana Code Annotated 2019 TITLE 16. ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO and any related penal and vehicle code.
Any form of a government-issued ID can be accepted. Including but not limited to:
- Current state or Canadian driver license or identification card
- Current armed service identification card
- Valid passport or passport card
- Montana tribal identification card
- Montana temporary driver license and identification card
- Montana probationary driver license
No person under 18 years of age may serve or sell intoxicating liquor in a retail intoxicating liquor establishment.
Maybe. It’s up to the judge to determine if the nature of the felony should keep the individual from currently or in the future selling alcohol.
A Montana DUI, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, can be one of three offenses:
- driving while under the influence (impaired) by drugs or alcohol
- driving with an excessive blood alcohol content (BAC) (.08% or more), and
- driving with excessive THC (the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana) concentration (5 ng/ml or more)
In Montana it is also illegal to drive a boat while under the influence known as a BWI or boating while influenced.
According to 27-1-710. Civil liability for injuries involving alcohol consumption, a person or entity furnishing a person with an alcoholic beverage is not a cause of, or grounds for finding the furnishing person or entity liable for, injury or damage wholly or partly arising from an event involving the person who consumed the beverage unless:
- the consumer was under the legal drinking age and the furnishing person knew that the consumer was underage or did not make a reasonable attempt to determine the consumer's age;
- the consumer was visibly intoxicated; or
- the furnishing person forced or coerced the consumption or told the consumer that the beverage contained no alcohol.
We have over 30 plus years of experience and considered the most reputable and recommended training provider with alcohol certification. Our founder, Robert Pomplun, has been actively involved in the hospitality industry as an alcohol certification consultant, instructor, manager, and coordinator. Our alcohol training and certification courses, with Robert's guidance, have benefited tens of thousands of bartenders, servers, managers, owners, and security staff across the nation. Our courses will prepare you and your team with knowledge as the most critical component of responsible alcohol service.
Learn more About Us!
Computers or devices compatible to take this course:
- Windows 7,8,10 or 11
- Mac OSX or better
- Android based tablet or phone (version 7.0 or better)
- iPhone 6 or better
- iPad 4 or better
Compatible web browsers:
- Google Chrome ver. 70 or better
- Mozilla Firefox ver. 65 or better
- Safari 12 or better
- Microsoft Edge ver. 80 or better
We want to make a special note concerning Samsung web browsers on Android devices. Interactive learning software has some difficulties with the Samsung browser. Please, switch to the native Google Chrome browser on your device instead. You will have a better user experience. Every Samsung smartphone comes with the native Google Chrome web browser. If you need to download it, click the link below.