Kansas Alcohol
Seller Server Training
Kansas Bartending License

Only $12.50

Kansas Alcohol Seller Server Training

This Kansas alcohol seller-server training offers tips training on selling and serving alcoholic beverages responsibly. It's simple to get your Kansas bartender license today, and you'll receive it immediately after completing it.

Staff who serve or handle food should also have their Kansas food handler certification.

Does Kansas Require A Bartending License Kansas Department of Revenue Alcoholic Beverage Control

Within the state, a Kansas bartender license is recommended but not required on the state level. However, most Kansas counties and alcohol-serving businesses do require alcohol certification. If an individual is Kansas alcohol certified, the Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) may consider it when determining penalties for a legal violation. This Kansas Serving Alcohol course is often called the Kansas alcohol Handler License or Kansas Bartender License.

ANAB-Accredited Online

Kansas Food Handler Card
Leavenworth County Has $10 Additional Fee

Only $10.00

Business Account

Certify Staff with 15% Discount
Easily Train & Track Their Progress

Our team believes providing responsible alcohol training is more than just a basic notion, it's a responsibility and livelihood that we take very seriously. Our courses are developed by trained professionals with over 35 years of experience to ensure maximum impact on your staff and business. We are also proud to have a responsive and highly knowledgeable support team based in the United States. They are available 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have. Our customers regularly tell us how much they appreciate it, and it is a big reason why they come back year after year.

We've even been recognized by Bar and Restaurant Magazine, and invited to speak at regulatory conversations concerning up-to-date industry changes. We believe that our training is of superior quality because it's created using years of in-the-field experience and continuous training, all with a focus on keeping employees, businesses, and their surrounding communities safe and prosperous.

You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques if needed, server duties, ID carding procedures, and Kansas alcohol laws as well as their dramshop laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand.

We cover topics in our Kansas bartender course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to become a Kansas bartender. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.

Advantages of our online course:

  • Easily complete at your own pace
  • Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
  • Up to 6 months to complete your course
  • Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
  • Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
  • Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE

Minimum Age To Serve Alcoholic Beverages In Kansas

  • 18, if the bar derives 50% of its sales from food
  • 21, if the bar does not have any food requirements
  • All persons who are mixing and dispensing alcoholic beverages MUST be at least 21 years old

Employee Qualifications for Serving Alcohol in Kansas

Kansas restricts the employment of any person who has been convicted of up to 3 alcohol-related violations in the last 5 years. The state also restricts those who:

  • Have 2 or more furnishing of alcohol to minor violations in the past 5 years
  • Felons of any type

Additionally, an employee who has received a DUI conviction may not mix, sell, or dispense alcoholic liquor in a two-year period following the conviction.

We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training may not on the forefront of your mind.  We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life.  With a little of your time and our training,  we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server and increase your tips. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your free certificate and wallet card all within a couple of hours.

Easily Complete It Today

This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last left.

Use Any Computer Tablet or Smartphone

Our courses can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file.  Complete it tonight and email it to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate.

Required By Most Insurance Carriers

Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol-serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, nightclubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff to remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regard to the service of alcohol.  As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol server certificate as a condition of employment.

Our alcohol seller server certification course gives you the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:

  • The effects of alcohol on your patrons
  • Keep customers from becoming overly intoxicated
  • Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
  • Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
  • Properly check IDs and recognize minors
  • Prevent second-party sales
  • Protect yourself and the establishment from liability