Arkansas Bartender License
Permittee Program Course
List Price: $19.95
Arkansas Responsible Permittee
Alcohol Certification Course
Our Arkansas Bartender License course adheres to Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control Board guidelines for alcohol service.
Since 1985, we have alcohol certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 34 years. This course is created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Our training incorporates decades of research. Over the decades, we have worked diligently with the state department and liability lawyers to create the most reputable and recommended alcohol certification training.
We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server and increase your tips. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your free certificate and wallet card all within a couple of hours.
Our alcohol certification course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Easily Complete It Today
The alcohol training course is relatively easy and takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. Begin and complete it in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you had last left off.
Use Any Computer Tablet or Smartphone
This course can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your Arkansas alcohol certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate.
Required By State & Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol seller server certificate as a condition of employment.
Our Alcohol Training Course
Serving Alcohol has over 30 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license or server permit, then our course is the one you'll need.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
You'll learn how to:
- Protect yourself and establishment from liability
- Recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- Prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale effectively
- Prevent and deal with disturbances
- Accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- Prevent second-party sales
- React with authorities when a problem arises