Arkansas Course Information
(3 Hour Course)
This is the Arkansas Responsible Permittee Program alcohol course introduced by Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control Board. It is needed to sell or serve alcohol in the state of Arkansas. Our training is also known as the Arkansas Alcohol Server Permit or Arkansas Bartender License.
Easily achieve your Arkansas Responsible Permittee certification / alcohol seller/server certification from our online alcohol certification course. Serving Alcohol has over 42 years of experience with teaching the principles and in-depth knowledge with alcohol training. We cover alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and Arkansas state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or a server looking to achieve your alcohol certification, then our course is the one you'll need. You will have access to the course and information to review if needed for 6 months. Your certificate will be valid for 3 years.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Tasks you will learn:
- Protect yourself and your establishment from liability
- Recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- Prevent customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when needed to refuse a sale to someone
- Prevent and deal with disturbances
- Accurately check IDs and recognize minors who use them
- Prevent second-party sales
- How to react to authorities when a problem arises.
Get a FREE certificate and
a FREE wallet sized card!