Before reopening it’s important that you purchase training and even conduct some training sessions.
Some important places to focus on include:
- State-recognized Alcohol Seller and Server Training
- ANSI-recognized Food Handling Training
- Sanitization and Cleaning
- New House Policies
- Social Distancing
Here at Serving Alcohol, we offer the best option to achieve your online certification for state alcohol training. We go beyond simple alcohol awareness and carding techniques to deliver everything most importantly needed as an alcohol seller-server in your state.
You deserve to know all the possible implications that surround the service of alcohol. For example, you may be held personally responsible in the event of a negative or devastating experience. Knowledge of how to handle certain situations is critical.
It's necessary for an individual or establishment to know all aspects that surround the service of alcohol. You have earned the right to know this information. A lot of responsibility rides on your shoulders.
Food Handling Training
Here’s why you should choose our food handler training:
- We use the industry leader in online classes and cloud solutions.
- Our courses engage learners with interactive relevant scenarios developed by a team of subject matter experts.
- We strive to provide the most effective and efficient exam prep materials.
- Over a million are trained globally.
- It is a cost-effective solution for your organization, plus no travel time for employees.
To help facilitate the reopening process and assist in the training process, we’ll be offering a free PowerPoint presentation that has been made available with this *information that is free to download and reuse.
*(This material is not supported by any state or federal government and is not sanctioned by an authority on food handling safety.)