Minnesota Responsible Alcohol
On-Premise Server Training Course
Minnesota Bartender License
List Price: $19.95
This Minnesota Responsible Alcohol On-Premise Server Training Course is recognized by the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Liquor Control Division.
Minnesota Responsible Alcohol On-Premise Server Training Course - State Recognized
We have certified individuals and businesses since 1985. Our professionally crafted course is recognized and created using the standards set by the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Liquor Control Division. This training follows the rules and regulations of Minnesota Chapter 340A. Liquor and any related penal and vehicle code. Serving Alcohol Inc. and sister company, Loss Control Services, is highly recognized as a certified Minneapolis and Minnesota alcohol certification training provider.
With over 34 years experience, we give you ultimately everything needed to improve your business' stance with all liability insurance carriers. Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol-serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, and nightclubs) require all employees to hold an alcohol certification. Therefore, they will need your staff will remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our server certification as a condition of employment.
Quick and Easy
Our Minnesota Responsible Alcohol On-Premise Server Training Course is simple to enroll in and easy to take. Begin it in one sitting or leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course, and print your certificate!
Use Any Device
Our Minnesota Responsible Alcohol On-Premise Server Training Course is responsive! Take it on a computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone; on the go or while you sit at home. Now training can be done on your terms.
Get Certified Today
Need to be compliant in a hurry? Your Minnesota Responsible Alcohol On-Premise Server Training Course certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow.
We give you multiple chances to take the course. Busy? Multi-tasking? No worries! Come back until you get it completed, guaranteed.
Serving Alcohol, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in teaching alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. Our course will teach you:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to avoid and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party transactions
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises
Get a FREE certificate
FREE wallet sized card!
Responsible Alcohol Manager Course
Take our Responsible Alcohol Manger course
and get this course for FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions for Minnesota
To sign in and return to the Minnesota Responsible Alcohol On-Premise Server Training Course from the homepage at www.servingalcohol.com and click the big Sign In button towards the top.
The agency that handles Minnesota liquor licensing and/or bartender licensing rules and regulations in Minnesota is The Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Liquor Control Division. The contact information for The Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Liquor Control Division is listed below. You can contact them to verify that online server certification (bartender license) can be obtained in Minnesota. We have also listed that information where applicable.
The Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Liquor Control Division
Proof of age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages may be established only by one of the following:
- A valid driver’s license issued by Minnesota, another state or Canada and including the photograph and date of birth of the person;
- A valid identification card issued by Minnesota, another state or Canada and including the photograph and date of birth of the person;
- A valid military I.D. issued by the U.S. Dept. of Defense;
- A valid passport issued by the United States or a foreign country
- A MN Tribal card which includes a photo, date of birth and expiration date;
- Valid Instructional Permit (with photo and date of birth).
In a prosecution for a sale to a person under 21, it is a defense to prove by a preponderance of the evidence that the seller reasonably and in good faith relied upon representations of proof of age authorized above in selling or giving alcohol.
Yes, serving alcohol is acceptable.
In Minnesota, a DWI, sometimes called “DUI,” is defined as driving, operating, or being in physical control of a motor vehicle while:
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- knowingly under the influence of a hazardous substance that affects the body and substantially impairs driving abilities
- having a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of .08% or greater (a “per se” DWI), or
- having any amount of a Schedule I or II drug, except marijuana, in the body (also a per se DWI).
Minnesota Statutes section 340A.801 sets out the state's dram shop law. In Minnesota, a person who has been injured through the actions of an intoxicated individual may seek damages from any licensed alcohol vendor that "illegally sold" alcohol to the intoxicated person. Minnesota courts have interpreted the word "sold" broadly, to include bartered exchanges and alcoholic drinks that were purchased for the intoxicated person by a third party.
We have over 30 plus years of experience and considered the most reputable and recommended training provider with alcohol certification. Our founder, Robert Pomplun, has been actively involved in the hospitality industry as an alcohol certification consultant, instructor, manager, and coordinator. Our alcohol training and certification courses, with Robert's guidance, have benefited tens of thousands of bartenders, servers, managers, owners, and security staff across the nation. Our courses will prepare you and your team with knowledge as the most critical component of responsible alcohol service.
Learn more About Us!
Computers or devices compatible to take this course:
- Windows 7,8,or 10
- Mac OSX or better
- Android based tablet or phone (version 5.0 or better)
- iPhone 6 or better
- iPad 4 or better
Compatible web browsers:
- Google Chrome ver. 50 or better
- Mozilla Firefox ver. 45 or better
- Safari 10 or better
- Microsoft IE 11 or better
- Microsoft Edge
We want to make a special note concerning Samsung web browsers on Android devices. Interactive learning software has some difficulties with the Samsung browser. Please, switch to the native Google Chrome browser on your device instead. You will have a better user experience. Every Samsung smartphone comes with the native Google Chrome web browser. If you need to download it, click the link below.