The following is a collection of video tutorials to assist with your learning.
As a Business Account Administrator
This is a quick video on how to use your business dashboard if you an administrator with one of our business accounts. It's a handy tool as the administrator of your account.
Use it to:
- Track your employees' progress with their certification
- See who has started their certification course
- Check on who has not completed their certification course.
Use it to follow up and get them to complete it.
- Check on who had completed their certification course
- If they complete their certification, you can print each person's certificate from one webpage.
As a bonus to our California business accounts, the dashboard shows each staff person's RBS Server ID for your records. Use it to check and verify under your business California Alcoholic Beverage Control RBS portal.
Read More about it below the video
How To Use Your Business Dashboard & Check Your Staff's Progress
As the administrator of the business account, you will want to keep track of your staff's progress with their alcohol certifications. Our Organization or Business Dashboard is an easy-to-use tool for checking on them and saving each certificate for your files. As a quick tutorial, follow the steps below.
- Login from our homepage at ServingAlcohol.com
- From our homepage, click on the Sign In button at the top of the page
- Enter your administrative login information
- Username: your email address
- Password: your password
- Login to your account as the administrator of the account.
2. Click on Business Dashboard on the left.
3. Scroll down the page to view all your certified employees.
4. Click on the red PDF symbol for any of your employee's certificate.
5. When the PDF of the certificate appears, click on the Printer icon
or the down arrow to save it to your computer.
How to Start Course
To Start and Enroll into your course, follow these steps:
- Select your state from this link: State Courses
- Click on Enroll Now button near the top of your state's webpage
- Enter your email address and click Register button
- If you already registered, click the Sign In button
- Create a password for yourself
- If you forgot your password, click this link: Forgot your password?
- Register your full name, address, and date of birth
- Pay for the course with your credit card, PayPal, Google Pay
- Click Submit Payment button
- Wait for the payment to process
- When ready, click Get Started!
- an email will be sent to your Inbox Welcome from Serving Alcohol Inc. That is your receipt for the payment of the course. If it is not in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder or filter.
Below is a list of compatible devices, computers operating systems, and web browsers.
Do not use the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Facebook app
- Samsung web browser
They do not work well with interactive online training courses. Please switch to the native Google Chrome on your Android device. Or use the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
We highly recommend Google Chrome when taking this course. It’s much faster and more efficient with interactive training courses.
If you need help, please use our Contact Us page to send us a message. We strive to reply and resolve any request within 2 hours or less.