This document explains how to clear the cache and cookies in Edge.
- Select the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar in front of a star)
- Select Settings
- In Settings, select Privacy, search, and services.
- Scroll down the page.
- Under Clear browsing data section, click on Choose what to clear
- Under Time Range, select All time.
- Next, click on Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
*** Do not select Passwords. ***
- Last, click Clear now button
- After you clear your Internet cache, close your web browser.
- Next, open the web browser again.
- Login to the course from our homepage at www.ServingAlcohol.com.
- Click the Sign In button at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and password. If you used the Google Login with your Gmail, use that instead.
- After login, click on the name of the course in red.
- The next page, click on the Enter button.
- Select Last Visited Page button.