Kansas Alcohol Seller Server Training
This Kansas alcohol seller server training offers tips to sell and serve alcoholic beverages responsibly. Kansas alcohol server training is recommended but not required by the state. But, most Kansas alcohol serving businesses do require certification as the Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) may take it into account when determining penalties for a legal violation. It's simple to get your Kansas bartender certification. Within the day, you'll receive your Kansas bartender certificate immediately after it's completion. This Serving Alcohol course is often referred as the Kansas alcohol handlers license or Kansas bartender license.
We cover topics in our Kansas bartender course about how old you need to be to become a bartender and how to get your bartender license. For reference, we have a web page dedicated to some helpful bartender career statistics in the US. For general information on obtaining a bartending license (not specific to any state), see our Ultimate Guide to Getting a Bartending License.
Advantages to our online course:
- Easily complete at your own pace
- Login and out of course as many times as needed to complete
- Up to 6 months to complete your course
- Only 70% to pass and get your certificate
- Retake final exam until pass if needed FREE
- Immediately download & email your certificate for FREE
Since 1985, we have given tips on responsible alcohol service and certified tens of thousands of individuals and businesses over the last 35 years. Our Kansas bartender license certification course is created by former bar and restaurant managers, bartenders, and servers. Our training incorporates decades of research. Over the decades, we have worked diligently with the state departments and liability lawyers to create the most reputable and recommended alcohol certification training. For those new to bartending, we have some helpful bartender career statistics that are worth your time getting to know.
You will learn how to be a responsible server and seller of alcohol. Knowing how alcohol affects the body and how to recognize the effects of alcohol with your customers is key as knowing how to intervene when as customer has had too much. Knowing how to accurately check IDs and to recognize minors who to use them is taught within this course. Overall, you will know how to protect yourself and the establishment from liability.
We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safer alcohol seller or server and increase your tips. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your free certificate and wallet card all within a couple of hours.
Easily Complete It Today
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Computer Tablet or Smartphone
Our courses can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your certificate.
Required By Most Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol server certificate as a condition of employment.
Our alcohol seller server certification course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Most Recommended Alcohol Certification Training
Serving Alcohol has over 35 years of experience with teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness training, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartending license or server permit, then our course is the one you'll need.
- Online interactive and self-paced training
- 100% Pass Guarantee or your money back
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
Who Should Take our Alcohol Certification
- Bar backs
- Servers & Wait Staff
- Restaurant / Bar Supervisors
- Restaurant / Bar Managers & Owners
- Wine & Liquor Store Cashiers
- Grocery Store Cashiers
- Store Supervisors, Manager, & Owners
You Will Learn How To
- Protect yourself and establishment from liability
- Recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- Prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale effectively
- Prevent and deal with disturbances
- Accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- Prevent second-party sales
- React with authorities when a problem arises