Florida Responsible Vendor
Alcohol Seller Server Course
Florida Bartender License
List Price: $19.95
Our Florida alcohol seller server course meets and exceeds Florida Responsible Vendor Program requirements for alcohol certification. Serving Alcohol has over 34 years experience with responsible alcohol certification training. Our Florida responsible alcohol certification will protect yourself and your business. Start and get your certificate easily within one day.
Serving Alcohol is Based in Florida
We are based in Delray Beach, Florida. Many Florida restaurants, nightclubs, bars, and businesses use Serving Alcohol for this reason. Our Florida Alcohol Seller Server certification is designed specifically to meet the Florida Responsible Vendor Program. This places our reputation of Florida alcohol certification above all others.
Our alcohol certification course gives you with the tools to sell and serve alcohol responsibly. Additionally, you will learn:
- The effects of alcohol on your patrons
- Keep customers from becoming intoxicated
- Intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- Prevent intoxicated customers from disturbing others
- Properly check IDs and to recognize minors
- Prevent second-party sales
- Protect yourself and the establishment from liability
Quick & Easy
This course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. It's easy to begin and complete in one sitting or take our training course at your leisure. Leave and come back to the course as many times as needed. When you return, the training will pick up where you last had left.
Use Any Computer or Cell Phone
Our courses can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately upon completion as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click Enroll Now, complete the course and print your certificate!
Required By State & Insurance Carriers
Most liability insurance carriers for alcohol serving establishments (restaurants, bars, taverns, night clubs, etc.) require all employees to be alcohol certified. They will require your staff remain current with state rules, regulations, and laws, in regards to the service of alcohol. As a result, more businesses are requiring our alcohol seller server certificate as a condition of emymentplo.
As an owner or manager of an alcohol serving establishment, you can participate in the Florida Responsible Vendor Program. We give you the tools to train your staff to accomplish each of the requirements.
Florida Responsible Vendor Act
If you are not interested in the Florida Responsible Vendor Alcohol Program, you can still use our courses to comply with insurance carrier Responsible Alcohol Manager and Server Training requirements.
If you need help, use our Contact Us web page and click Send.
Our Training Material
Serving Alcohol has over 30 years of experience in teaching alcohol certification principles and in-depth knowledge. You'll learn alcohol awareness, intervention techniques, server duties, carding procedures, and state laws. All in a simple online alcohol server training course that is easy to understand. If you're a bartender, a waiter / waitress, or server looking to achieve your bartender license, then our course is the one you'll need.
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Information you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming overly intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors with fake IDs
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to react with authorities when a problem arises