Wisconsin Course Information
This is the Wisconsin course needed for a Bartender License. It is also called the Wisconsin Alcohol Server Permit. This license is needed for selling or serving alcohol in Wisconsin. It fully complies and recommended by Wisconsin Statues 125.04, 125.17, and 134.66
- Approved and recommended by the State of Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- Highly recognized by most major employers and insurance carriers.
- Interactive course . you may actually enjoy learning.
- Live 24×7 Support
- Advance your possible tips by becoming a safe server / responsible alcohol server and learn to serve safe alcohol responsibly today with no hassles.
- Complete your alcohol training entirely online in 2 to 4 hours or less on any device
- Free certificate email delivery, immediately upon course completion. Download, print or email your certificate at no extra cost
- Take a break and return where you left off. The system remembers what you completed
- Access to course content for six months
- 100% pass guarantee, you don't pass and we will refund your money
How to Setup a New Account
We take great pride in bringing you quality information. We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safe server with a wider perspective on alcohol server training.
Serving Alcohol Inc provides thee industry leading training and services to Owners, Managers, Bartenders, Waitstaff, and Retail sellers of alcohol. Our training incorporates decades or research directly from our staff because we have "been there" working in the alcohol serving environment. You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard won industry insights. Our training is built beyond the basic tips training and other alcohol certification vendors. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
We are very responsive, if you have a problem, please contact us and we will work to resolve it ASAP.
Our interactive, high quality training is easy to get though.
- Intoxication and alcohol elimination factors
- The effects of blood alcohol content
- Signs of impairment; poly-impairments and club drugs
- Monitor, card, intervene, and document
- Duty of care; drinking is a privilege
- SCAB customer unwanted behavior assessment
- When and why to check ID
- 7 Steps of Checking IDs
- When to intervene
- Intervention methods and techniques
State Alcohol Laws
- Current State laws
- Valid identification procedures and techniques
- Surrounding states IDs