Managing Alcohol Serving Environments
Our Alcohol Manager Course is for owners and managers of alcohol serving establishments. This course fulfills the requirements of the Florida Responsible Vendor Act and many other states as well. With our alcohol manager course, you will benefit from our experienced training program based on 40 years of experience and research in the alcohol-serving industry. Collaborate with other managers to share helpful tips and practices. Help your staff gain possible tips by becoming a safe server / responsible alcohol server and learn to serve responsibly today.
(on sale from $45)
Take this course to show you are committed to continuous learning and training. Alcohol serving establishments need well trained staff to mitigate the potential risk inherent with serving alcohol. A certificate from Serving Alcohol Inc shows you are committed to responsible business practices.
What are the benefits of this course?
- Based on 40+ years of industry training and research
- Frequent updates to course material adding tips, techniques, new laws, etc
- A library of resources for your business, employee contracts, forms ( Incident reports, ID register, Bartender evaluations, etc), signs, and documents that are continuously being added and updated.
- Ability to collaborate with other responsible alcohol managers and owners
- Certificate showing your commitment to responsible alcohol practices
- Complete your training entirely online in 4 hours or less on any device
- Free certificate email delivery, immediately upon course completion. Download, print or email your certificate at no extra cost
- Take a break and return where you left off. The system remembers what you completed
- Access to course content for six months
- 100% pass guarantee, you don’t pass and we will refund your money
This is a comprehensive online course which covers such topics as:
- Staff training
- House policies
- Properly check identification
- Underage Guests
- False identification
- Establishment safety (inside and outside)
- Different methods to prevent intoxication
- Alcohol-related laws
Practice what you have learned with real-life scenarios. These scenarios are a safe environment to test how you would respond to possible dangers.
Once you have reviewed the content and successfully passed the test, you receive a personalized certificate of completion which can be printed and transferred to any alcohol-related job in the future.
The course contains job-related resources which can be customized and printed for use in your establishment. These include sample house policies, employee agreements, signs, and forms that are necessary to reduce liability and better serve your staff and customers.
Conveniently take the course at your own pace and your own time. You can return to the last page viewed so your time is not wasted
The course is dynamically updated every few months with more resources and current information.