Montana Alcohol Seller Server Certificate Information
This is the Montana alcohol seller server training course as required per guidelines from Montana Department of Revenue and Liquor Control. The Montana state law requires that all licensees ensure that any employee who serves or sells alcohol and their immediate supervisor, obtain alcohol certification training. This certification must come from a state approved alcohol training program like ServingAlcohol.com (16-4-1005 MCA).
Obtaining your Montana alcohol seller server certificate is very simple and hassle free. This course is often referenced as the Montana bartender license or Montana seller/server permit. Immediately upon completion, we give you proof of successful completion of your approved and required Montana training program. Typically, this course takes 3 hours or less depending on the individual. We make it easy to begin and complete in one sitting. You can take our training course at your leisure if you prefer. You can leave the course and come back as many times as you need over the next 6 months. When you return, the training will pickup where you last had left.
Establishments who maintained a train staff by our course are at an advantage with their insurance as they prefer you are current with state laws, rules, regulations. More businesses are requiring an our Montana alcohol seller/server certificate as a condition of employment. Our courses can be completed on any computer, laptop, tablet, or cellphone. Your certificate is available to you immediately when completed as an emailed PDF file. Complete it tonight and email to your manager before going to work tomorrow. Select your course, click enroll now, complete the course and print your certificate!
- Approved State of Montana Department of Revenue course
- 100% Online interactive and self-paced training
- Complete in 3 hours or less
- 24/7 Customer Support Center
- Certification is Valid for 3 years
Below are the tasks you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and your establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to refuse a sale
- How to react to authorities when a problem arises.
Get a FREE certificate and
a FREE wallet sized card!
- Complete your alcohol training entirely online in less than 3 hours from beginning to end
- Use any Internet device - Windows, Macintosh, Android tablet or phone, iPhone, iPad
- Free certificate email delivery, immediately upon course completion.
- Download, print, or email your certificate at no extra cost
- Take a break and return where you left off. The system remembers what you completed
- Access to course content for six months
- 100% pass guarantee, if you don't pass and we will refund your money
How to Setup a New Account
42 Years of Alcohol Training Knowledge and Experience
We take great pride in bringing you quality information. We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safe server with a wider perspective on alcohol server training.
Serving Alcohol Inc provides thee industry leading training and services to Owners, Managers, Bartenders, Waitstaff, and Retail sellers of alcohol. Our training incorporates decades or research directly from our staff because we have "been there" working in the alcohol serving environment. You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
We are very responsive, if you have a problem, please contact us and we will work to resolve it ASAP.
Our interactive, high quality training is easy to get though.
- Intoxication and alcohol elimination factors
- The effects of blood alcohol content
- Signs of impairment; poly-impairments and club drugs
- Monitor, card, intervene, and document
- Duty of care; drinking is a privilege
- SCAB customer unwanted behavior assessment
- When and why to check ID
- 7 Steps of Checking IDs
- When to intervene
- Intervention methods and techniques
State Alcohol Laws
- Current State laws
- Valid identification procedures and techniques
- Surrounding states IDs