Minnesota Responsible Alcohol
This course will give you the tools necessary to possess your Minnesota Responsible Alcohol Training certificate. The knowledge and techniques is essential as a responsible seller and server of alcohol. Minneapolis recognizes us as an alcohol certification trainer in the state of Minnesota. See our listing from this link: http://www.minneapolismn.gov/licensing/alcohol/business-licensing_liquor_alcohol_service_training_resources
Below are the tasks you will learn:
- How to protect yourself and your establishment from liability
- How alcohol affects your customers
- How to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers
- How to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated
- How to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to accurately check IDs and recognize minors
- How to prevent second-party sales
- How to refuse a sale
- How to react to authorities when a problem arises.
Get a FREE certificate and
a FREE wallet sized card!
- Complete your alcohol training entirely online in less than 3 hours from beginning to end
- Use any Internet device - Windows, Macintosh, Android tablet or phone, iPhone, iPad
- Free certificate email delivery, immediately upon course completion.
- Download, print, or email your certificate at no extra cost
- Take a break and return where you left off. The system remembers what you completed
- Access to course content for six months
- 100% pass guarantee, if you don't pass and we will refund your money
How to Setup a New Account
42 Years of Alcohol Training Knowledge and Experience
We take great pride in bringing you quality information. We recognize that you are busy and alcohol training maybe not on the forefront of your mind. We aim to give you accurate knowledge and quickly bring you "up to speed" with the most recent laws. Some of our information may seem common knowledge. But, as you do, we take your profession very seriously. Your decisions, while serving alcohol, could make a dramatic difference in another person's life. With a little of your time and our training, we will help you become a safe server with a wider perspective on alcohol server training.
Serving Alcohol Inc provides thee industry leading training and services to Owners, Managers, Bartenders, Waitstaff, and Retail sellers of alcohol. Our training incorporates decades or research directly from our staff because we have "been there" working in the alcohol serving environment. You will learn all the "compliance" material and, as an added bonus, you will learn some hard won industry insights. We work directly with the states that we represent so that your training is current, concise, accurate, and highly approved. With our alcohol certification program, we give you the tools to learn to serve responsibly, a sense of responsibility, and respect for your community and your work environment.
We are very responsive, if you have a problem, please contact us and we will work to resolve it ASAP.
Our interactive, high quality training is easy to get though.
- Intoxication and alcohol elimination factors
- The effects of blood alcohol content
- Signs of impairment; poly-impairments and club drugs
- Monitor, card, intervene, and document
- Duty of care; drinking is a privilege
- SCAB customer unwanted behavior assessment
- When and why to check ID
- 7 Steps of Checking IDs
- When to intervene
- Intervention methods and techniques
State Alcohol Laws
- Current State laws
- Valid identification procedures and techniques
- Surrounding states IDs